£Negotiable + Bonus
Based: Essex / Herts (Travel Required)
We are looking for dynamic individual to join a growing team within an outstanding company. The work will mainly involve volume residential developments; therefore, experience within this sector is crucial. This role will be both office and field based.
You will be responsible for reporting to the Strategic Land Director, your main responsibilities will include the identification of land opportunities for both immediate and long-term development.
Land Manager Roles and Responsibilities
- Identification of land opportunities through field based works, local plans and agents
- Liaison with all relevant external bodies, consultants, architects and internal departments to land identification, appraisal, and purchase
Land Manager Professional Competencies Required
- Knowledge of land, planning, construction, and architectural techniques in the residential sector
- Excellent IT skills and environment awareness
- Working knowledge of the planning process
- Excellent eye for detail
Land Manager Personal Competencies Required
- Strong communication and negotiations skills
- Possess an ability to liaise confidently at all levels
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and time management skills
- Degree or equivalent preferred
Ideal Candidate Attributes
- Team Player
- Can do attitude
- Target & deadline driven
Bonus: Bonus scheme in place within company
Other: Mileage, holiday, company phone, pension
This role will be based in Chelmsford but due to the nature of your work you will need a full UK driving licence and own/use of your own vehicle. All mileage will be reimbursed.