Health & Safety
All of our companies recognise the importance of maintaining good standards of health and safety management and the impact this has on the effectiveness and sustainability of our business and activities.
All our people are expected to strive to achieve the highest standards of health and safety management and to comply fully with our systems.
In accordance with our duty under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999, the current Construction Design Management Regulations, and all other statutory provisions, we have produced the following statement.
All our companies undertake to produce their statutory duties by:
- Providing adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from work activities
- Ensuring that all employees receive training and have access to information on matters affecting their health and safety
- Providing and maintaining safe work equipment
- Establishing and enforcing safe methods of work
- Recruiting, appointing or training personnel who have the skills, abilities and competence commensurate with their role and level of responsibility
- Preventing accidents and cases of work-related ill health; and
- Maintaining safe and healthy working conditions